Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Cake Story - Oct 2010

Baking is my activity nowadays.  I admit it was tiring a bit due to hand-whisking and mixing of the batter.

But, it is fun and I enjoy it very much.  Yesterday, m taking one day leave (oh my gosh, I left with 72.5 days of annual leave), I managed to bake 2 types of cakes; one order from colleague and one is for test recipe. I did some decor on the choc moist cake and it is a good start for me.  I covered the whole cake with ganache, grated Cadbury Milk Chocolate bar and lastly sprinkled the grated chocolates on top of the cake, heaven for choc's lovers hehehe...As for the other cake; fruit cake, I did not do any decor.  I need to bake this cake again dis Saturday for my colleague.
Steamed Choc Moist Cake


Steamed Fruit Cake
M still searching and learning new recipes for steamed cakes from time to time.  Hopefully, ada banyak ni :)

Gonna do some left over office work dulu before balik and tonite got movie date ~ SALT hehehe

Till then, me chow chow!

1 comment:

  1. Wowww... looks so yummy... chocolate cake is always my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete