Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Monday, February 18, 2013

Into 'Castle' Lately...

I've been eyeing for this drama series since last year, I think... apart from Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives.  This year is the fifth season for this series.  My first thought when I wanted to buy the collection was like, owh I need to watch it from season one then I will know the story line and it'll take time. But hey, I finished watching the first four season already and now I'm on season five.  My motivation?  Spend my leisure time without guilty hahaha

Ok, I'll share the series synopsis below:

Source from Wikipedia
Castle is an American crime drama television series, which premiered on ABC on March 9, 2009. The series is produced jointly by Beacon Pictures and ABC Studios. Created by Andrew W. Marlowe, it primarily traces the lives of Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion), a best-selling mystery novelist, and NYPD Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) as they solve various unusual crimes in New York City. Detective Beckett is initially infuriated at the thought of working with a writer and goes to great lengths to keep him out of her way. However, the two soon start developing feelings for each other. The show focuses on the romantic tension between the two lead characters, and also on the unsolved homicide of Beckett's mother

Richard Castle is a darn funny yet intelligent.  Since he's a mystery novelist, he has a bit insight to assist Kate Beckett to solve the cases.  The series also won several awards from the recent People's Choice Awards.  It's like CSIs; deadly serious but this one funny bunny ^_^

1 comment: