Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bye Bye December 2010

OK.

I ended my December 2010 post with this one.  Sorry didn't manage to post this earlier since am enjoying my holidays, Christmas and New Year hehehe.  Oh well, my holidays was just a week plus it's way after the Christmas celebration.  So, before Christmas, I had long night hours due to baking cakes for Christmas orders and other celebration.  Bah, enjoy the pixies :)
The most ordered cake: Steamed Fruit Cake with Brandy
Not to forget, the one WITHOUT Brandy hehehe
Special one; with Buttercream Frosting yum yum yum
Other cake; Steamed Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese topping
Aha, Steamed Choc Moist Cake with Choc Ganache - special ordered by my friend
And also, I did my second Tiramisu cake/dessert and Nigella Lawson's Butter Brandy Ice Cream woohooo!
Tiramisu; my craziness is wif you already lols
Wah, so kick this ice cream, paning - paning lah orang yang makan ni :) 
Last but not least, on the cake side; makin fames punya cake hahaha
Steamed Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese topping
And sempat lagi my family went out to celebrate Winter Solstice at Equatorial Restaurant where the place was packed of urang cina :)
The food above can cater 5 - 6 pax
Christmas celebration this year? Is da best I think hehehe other than lotsa pressies (like dis part) and family gathering.  Yeap, for my family side, this is the year, we celebrated Christmas with my dad's presence.  He's been transferred back to KK at least 3 years before going back again to KL.
Dearest with our gifts
The happiest girl with the gifts
Office's Gift - Barangan from Sasa
So, bye bye 2010, thanks to all the great and bad moments that ever happened to me! Huh, what an experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment