Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year Post!

It's already the 8th day of January and this will be my first post for year 2010. I have been 'forgetting' that I have a blog and the result; I didn't manage to post any stories for the past 1 month plus! So bad oh me! But, this year hopefully, I can post stories and happenings no matter how busy my work and life is aha!
As usual, this month I have tonnes of work already waiting for me...I have this feeling ever since my holidays mau dekat abis sdh...I have taken almost 2 weeks leave just to rest and clear my leaves...imaginelah in the office my annual leave saja yang tinggal 70 hari hehehehe
Oklah, me chow now and this will be continued but with other stories lah...Have a nice weekends and TGIF! Yahoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment