Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Monday, September 15, 2014

Oooh Reebok Shoes Oooh Miranda Kerr

I could not remember when was the last time I do some serious exercise like jogging or Zumba.  Serious here means a discipline routine.  I miss Zumba most of the time.  I think that's the only exercise help me to sweat  a lot! Hehehe

And recently, I saw one of my Insta friends posted a picture of new Reebok Shoes with Miranda Kerr as the brand ambassador.  Oooh I instantly fell in love with it!!! That's it I am gonna get one or maybe two pairs!  

Source
Trendy, comfy and provide good support (most important for me), I know Reebok shoes provide these elements, so it's a good buy.  And perfect for my daily exercise routine.

Source
See that purple shoes?  That is a must have one!!! Now lunch time please come hurry because it's time for online shopping and of course it has to be Zalora!  Easy and convenient.  ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Stunning miranda kerr.. Me too teda tu disiplin mau xcercise ni.. Ystrdy got 40%sales at adidas...nasib sa bukan fan of sports gear

    ReplyDelete