Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Friday, November 9, 2012

Vampires and Me

Hah! Don't be afraid am not a Vampire!

Lately, I am so into Vampires series LOL! Yes, I know, even hubby also looked surprised when he first noticing this.  With the new season of The Vampire Diaries 4 now showing and the upcoming movie of Breaking Dawn: Part 2, I can't resist myself to be one of the die hard fans :)  


Aaah well, currently am on Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries.  It is never too late for me to catch up till Season 4.  And, as of today, I just finished watching the first 4 episodes of Season 4 hehehe.  Even hubby also starting watching this with me even tho he said this series is for teenagers!  Well dear, we are still teenagers bah! :)  *roll my eyes*

Too much of Vampire series, I dreamed becoming one of them...Yikes hahaha!  I didn't notice am a vampire till the end of my dream, it was revealed... Jeez...penangan Vampire! 

Hope you all have a nice weekend and I know I will *wink*

1 comment:

  1. hi vera! sa pun die hard fans ni klu pasal vampire2 :)

    ReplyDelete