Homemaker @ Wisteria Lane

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Desperate Housewives Fan

Wow 2 posts in a row! Good for me *pat pat myself* Just wanna relax my mind by putting the right words for my story...hehehe.. Yeap, I am a die hard fan of Desperate Housewives series. Last year, I bought complete sets from the first to fourth season and recently I just bought the fifth season. As for the sixth season, I just copy files from my friend. Like it very very much and hopefully Marc Cherry, the creator, will produce movie for Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabby, Edie and Katherine. Based on the character, I am not sure which one suits me better...oh I can say mixtures of them hehehehee. My chocolate theme no more already, I have replaced it with ala - ala Desperate Housewives symbol ~ apple :) Need to continue watching my fifth season before I go for the last season. Till then, chow chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment